Brian has more than a decade of experience representing clients in criminal defense, divorce, OWI, and estate planning matters. He has a deep commitment to public service. Prior to joining Harding Law Offices, Brian worked as a lawyer in the Iowa Attorney General’s Office and as a prosecutor for the Polk County Attorney’s Office. He also served two terms as a member of the Des Moines City Council.
- Drake University Law School, J.D., 2002
- University of Northern Iowa, B.A., Political Science, 1997
- Infantry Officer Basic Course, U.S. Army, 1997
- Iowa Army National Guard, 1991-1998
- Iowa, 2003
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Iowa
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Iowa Association for Justice
- Polk County Bar Association
- Councilperson, Des Moines City Council, 2007-2013
- In his spare time, Brian enjoys playing the guitar and drums, attending concerts, and watching true crime shows. He is a big fan of punk rock music.